The School Library
- Plays a central role in learning and teaching
- Helps meet the needs of users
- Empowers young people and encourages them to develop into lifelong learners
- Supports and contributes to the values of our school community
- Extensive range of up-to-date fiction and non-fiction stock. The librarian is on hand to offer advice on book selection
- 11 networked computers
- Working space for private study or class activities
- Pupils can borrow a maximum of 2 books at a time
- Books are issued for 4 weeks; the loan can be extended for a further 4 weeks if required.
The library catalogue can be viewed using the following link Library Catalogue
The library is open and staffed at the following times
Monday - Thursday 8.30pm - 4.00pm
The library is open at lunchtimes to borrow or return books, complete homework, read or use ICT.
Monday & Tuesday – Mrs L Galway
Wednesday & Thursday – Mrs T Rae